Pidgin and Softonic.com partnership

Softonic Partners softonic.partners at ext.softonic.com
Fri Dec 14 03:13:53 EST 2018

Dear Pidgin developer,

 Hi!
I just noticed that you did not reply to the previous e-mail that I sent
you some days ago. If something is not clear, I'm so much willing to
explain and discuss it further. Just send back a reply and let's see what
we can achieve together. Best regards, Angela Hidalgo Marketing Operations

--
*Angela Hidalgo*