Pidgin issue

Avijit Dwivedi avijit.dwivedi at wiantech.com
Mon Dec 17 05:33:52 EST 2018

Hi,

I have install pidgin messenger under the ejabberd server in ubuntu 16.04.
While using pidgin i am facing some problems which i am describing below:--

1. I have created a group in which i have created a chat room also of 20
users, when someone texting something in the chat room message notification
is not showing to other users while chating with 1 to 1 message
notification is working fine. What i have to do for chat room..??

2. Cut, Delete etc. options are not working when i want to do on a
particular message in a chat room.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Avijit Dwivedi