Pidgin on iPhone

Maribel Navos maribel.navos at oracle.com
Tue Jan 2 13:06:35 EST 2018

Hi,

Quick question, since I've updated my iPhone 7 to iOS 11 my pidgin on my phone does not work.  It gives me this message: The developer of this app needs to update it to work with iOS 11.  Could you please tell me when we are able to access pidgin through our iPhone?

Thank you,

Maribel

http://www.oracle.com/
Maribel Navos | Global Compensation & Workforce Intelligence

500 Oracle Parkway| Redwood City | CA | 94065

Phone: HYPERLINK "tel:+1%206505064589"(650) 506-4589

Email: HYPERLINK "mailto:maribel.navos at oracle.com"maribel.navos at oracle.com
Oracle Human Resources