Cannot Login to Pidgin after changing Passwords

barry larson barry.larson at oracle.com
Mon Jan 22 11:19:53 EST 2018

As required by corporate policy, I changed my passwords on Friday and today, all
my applications work except Pidgin. I am clearly having a login problem and it
will not accept my old nor my new password. I have tried many things many times
over the past 1 1/2 hour, including deleting my account and recreating it, but
nothing works.

Any Suggestions?

Barry

--
Barry W. Larson
Technical Account Manager

Oracle
Global Systems Support - North America
National Security Group
Cell: 408-691-1968, 8AM - 5PM Central Time
Email: barry.larson at oracle.com

My Oracle Support (MOS) is found at: https://support.oracle.com/
If you are new to MOS, the please follow the links by the numbers on the MOS home page where;
	1 is for creating your MOS User Account
	2 is a video to learn the MOS basics
	3 is the My Oracle Support "How-to" Training Series.
If you still need help using or learning MOS, then please call me.

If you need help with a Service Request, then please follow this process:
Dial 1-800-223-1711
Press 1 - Existing Service Request, Enter SR number
Press 1 - To speak with the engineer working your SR
                Press 1 - If not available, leave v-mail
                Press 2 - Next Available Engineer
Press 2 - For existing Field Service Task or Parts Order

Press 3 - If your wish to escalate and speak to a Manager.

Software and Hardware, Engineered to Work Together.