Pidgin 2.12.0. Always crashing on screen resolution changes

Mark Gillespie mark.gillespie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 02:33:56 EDT 2018

(sorry for new post, can't figure out how to reply, it's not obvious..)

I am running 2.12.0, as the latest build still isn't released for Windows.

I have installed the pdb debug as part of the install, however no crash RPT
file is created in the .purple directory (or anywhere else).  It's crashing
in a Microsoft low level library.

It's driving my nuts, as it many times a day.  It's when monitor count and
resolution changes (when I dock or undock my laptop to my base station with
multiple monitors connected)