Conversation badger plugin does not work with 2.13

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Thu Jul 12 18:59:47 EDT 2018

Hi Alex,

Unfortunately, the Pidgin installer will remove all protocol icons from
third party plugins when it upgrades an existing version of Pidgin.  You'll
need to re-download all the protocol icons from the protocol plugins that
don't ship with Pidgin for the icons to show up where Conversation Badger
puts them

Cheers,
Eion