hi

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Wed Jul 18 03:38:07 EDT 2018

On 17/07/18 18:24, Deb Fernicola wrote:
> I cannot view buddies and also cannot log on.

Your problem is with your employers' server, not with Pidgin.  You will
need to contact your employer.  We have no access to their systems, and
can only guess what sort of system them are.

We are advised that people within the Oracle network can use
<http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm> for more information; for
outsiders, like us, it just redirects to the public home page.

Please explain to whoever should be supporting you why you went to the
wrong place, and suggest how they could fix that in future.