how do i get pidgen IM to start when I turn my machine on

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sat May 5 14:10:43 EDT 2018

On Fri, 4 May 2018 10:11:12 -0700 (PDT)
Jacqueline Jenna <jacqueline.jenna at oracle.com> wrote:

> I would like to have it automatically start when I turn my machine on instead of manually starting it.  thx,  jj
>

> https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacquelinejenna?authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=q85Y&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical:mynetwork,clickedEntityId:2243360,authType:NAME_SEARCH,idx:1-1-1,tarId:1455121585433,tas:Jacqueline%20Jenna  Hover, Click, Connect        Click HYPERLINK "http://my.oracle.com/site/hr/Recruiting/GlobalRecruiting/GlobalReferral/index.html#tabs-2"here for the Global Referral Policy

You could try looking here:

https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/ThirdPartyPlugins

I recall that at one time there was a Windows plugin, or dll, that gave
some Windows-specific options including one that allowed for automatic
Pidgin start up on Windows login or startup. It may have been an
official plugin, but I have not used Pidgin on Windows for some time
and I don't have a copy of it around.

--

Brian Morrison