how do i get pidgen IM to start when I turn my machine on

Jacqueline Jenna jacqueline.jenna at oracle.com
Mon May 7 09:34:21 EDT 2018

Many thx. jj

  Hover, Click, Connect        Click here for the Global Referral Policy

Jacqueline Jenna |  Principal Talent Advisor | Oracle Marketing Cloud
Oracle Global Recruiting
One Glenlake Parkway, NE  Suite 300 | Atlanta, GA

Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.