2FA with Facebook

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Mon May 28 17:34:36 EDT 2018

Hi Jacob,

If you're getting an SSL error it's probably not to do with your password.
Sounds more like you've got the same issue as
https://github.com/dequis/purple-facebook/issues/404

To resolve, upgrade to libpurple 2.13.0 or change Tools->Plugins->NSS
Preferences, set maximum version to tls 1.2 instead of 1.3

Cheers,
Eion