Log in issues

Kinga Nawrocka kinga at receiptbook.co.uk
Thu Oct 18 03:54:32 EDT 2018

Good morning,

When I first start up my computer and try to log into Pidgin before doing anything else I get a notification saying 'not authorised'. However I have tried logging into Pidgin after I have logged into my Olark account and this has worked no problem. Do I have to be logged into my Olark account first before I can start using Pidgin? Will I have to do this every day? Or maybe I have missed something in the setup that would allow me to get around it?

Please advise.

Username: sales-0374cc96c4
Email: sales at receiptbook.co.uk

Kind Regards
Kinga Nawrocka

[Receiptbook]

Unit 4 Finway, Dallow Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 1TR
Tel: 01442 258707     Fax: 01442 867628
www.receiptbook.co.uk<http://www.receiptbook.co.uk>     sales at receiptbook.co.uk<mailto:sales at receiptbook.co.uk>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE & DISCLAIMER

This email originates from The Receipt Book Company Ltd. Registered in England No.3411348.
Registered Office: Unit 4 Finway, Dallow Road, Luton, Beds LU1 1TR.

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this in error, you should not disseminate or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.

Please also note that any opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Receipt Book Company Ltd.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure, or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, late in arriving or incomplete as a result of the transmission process. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of email transmission.

Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses. The Receipt Book Company Ltd, its director or its employees accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

http://www.receiptbook.co.uk/