Linked transcripts

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Thu Oct 18 15:02:22 EDT 2018

Hi Peter,

This sounds like an issue with the Olark servers, since that !transcript
shortcut isn't part of Pidgin.  You might want to get in touch with Olark
support about this instead.  As we're just a group of volunteers who help
with issues with Pidgin, we have no control over any server that Pidgin
talks to, eg Olark.

Cheers,
Eion