facebook issues

Rodney D. Myers RodneyMyers60 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 21 16:39:06 EST 2019

On 12/21/19 9:46 AM, Ilya Pirogov wrote:

My apologies. The mail list kept rejecting my first few attempts at
sending this out

OS: Void Linux x86_64
Kernel: 5.3.18_1
pidgin-2.13.0_3

and for the past 23 days, I have been hitting hitting the reconnect button.

Not sure what else may be happening

--
Rodney D. Myers <WG4USA at arrl.net> - wg4usa

        Ben Franklin - 1759