FW: Your message to Support awaits moderator approval

Gene Cunningham Gene at deltabridge.com
Wed Feb 20 09:57:04 EST 2019

Hello... I sent the error message I was getting from the attempt to run the log.  I attached it as a .jpg file.  I guess it was too large.

The message I am getting is:

C:\Program Files\Pidgin>pidgin -d > c:\pidgin.log
'pidgin' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.