XMPP to 8x8 servers

Eric Pierce epierce at promontadvisors.com
Thu Jan 17 16:47:13 EST 2019

"I have talked to my advanced technical team and they talked to our NOC team.  The only message was that it is not possible and we do not have professional services that can make this happen either.?" - 8x8 rep.

Eric Pierce
Director of IT
Doxa E&S Solutions, LLC dba Promont Insurance Advisors
1 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 1920
Chicago, IL 60601
(312) 262-3370
epierce at promontadvisors.com