Google G Suite chat support?

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Thu Mar 7 14:54:02 EST 2019

Hi Peter,

This page in the FAQ might apply to you
https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Protocol%20Specific%20Questions#HowdoIconfigurePidgintoconnecttoGoogleTalkformydomainhostedonGoogleApps
I did notice that your ftllabscorp.com domain didn't have any DNS records
set up for XMPP though.

You might also want to look at the Hangouts plugin, since that doesn't have
any restrictions about non-google email addresses.  It doesn't support the
newer "Hangouts Chat" that's part of Gsuite though.

Google's offerings are very confusing at the moment about what will and
won't work, and doesn't help that the naming is all so similar.

Cheers,
Eion