Hide New IM Conversations

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Sun Mar 17 19:02:49 EDT 2019

Hi David,

Some other things to check:
* In Tools->Plugins->Message Notification->Configure Plugin  do you have it
set up so that 'present conversation window' or 'raise conversation window'
are ticked?  This would overrite any setting in the preferences?
* If you set your status to 'Away' or something other than 'Available' then
conversation windows should definitely not pop up
* Is it one particular protocol that has messages popping up?  I know that
the Discord plugin has some options that (at the moment) ignore all other
settings and will try to pop open conversation windows if you've
been @mentioned in them
* Are you using any toaster/notification plugins in Tools->Plugins that
might have their own settings regarding how to present new messages?

Cheers,
Eion