having a problem with otr

sweden spainswe at protonmail.com
Tue Mar 19 07:04:11 EDT 2019

Hi

I am using pidgin and are really happy with it,, but when adding people that dount have exploit.im i get a lot of trouble
I always get this message when adding people,, always requset a private conversation. and i always make sure the the buddy also adds me/accept me.

?OTRv23?  has requested an [Off-the-Record private conversation](https://otr.cypherpunks.ca/). However, you do not have a plugin to support that. See https://otr.cypherpunks.ca/ for more information.

i have downloaded the plug in from your home site ,win7 32m, and run it on my computer, do i have to put it in my jabber on any haw? i have tried to search for answers on the web but dident find answer. I also get: NOT AUTHORIZED or pending on the person that i want to add with a red cross and a circle around it.
Sometimes i also get persons that i dount know or have talk to that wants to add me,, haw can i remove that or way do i get that?

thanks for the support.