Internal server error on trac login

Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca luizluca at gmail.com
Mon May 27 18:06:54 EDT 2019

Hello,

I'm trying to login in pidgin. Once I try a password that might be
correct (I'm not sure), I get this error msg:

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

I also tried to reset password, but it cannot match my login/email
(although I have bug report emails that match my login/email)

Can someone take a look?

Regards,

---
     Luiz Angelo Daros de Luca