Internal server error on trac login

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Mon May 27 19:08:52 EDT 2019

Pidgin doesn't provide a contact address for the server administrator,
because only you, or the person who told you how to configure it, will
know it.  Pidgin is just doing what it is told to do, and for that it
doesn't need to know which human looks after the server.

As such you are going to have find that information by other means.

No-one involved with pidgin can help you with the server you are using,
especially when you haven't told us what it is, so even if someone on
the list uses the same server they will not realise that.  In general,
no-one on this list has any authority to look at the many servers that
are use with Pidgin.