Issue Logging Into Pidgin account

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Wed Nov 20 16:38:25 EST 2019

On Wed, 20 Nov 2019 21:17:51 +0000
"Hartman, David" <drhartman at hearst.com> wrote:

> I am unable to log into my Pidgin account using the software.  Is it
> possible that you are experiencing technical issues at the moment?

Pidgin is a client which can use various messaging services, if you
cannot log in then you need to check the service in question. Pidgin
the project does not run any such service so it doesn't have accounts,
this is a peer support mailing list and we are also simply users of the
software.

A little more information could help us to point you in the right
direction. If you can tell us which service you use someone here may be
able to suggest some action to find out what the problem is and
potentially how to correct the error.

--

Brian