RFE support link for login problems RE: Issue Logging Into Pidgin account

David Balažic David.Balazic at comtrade.com
Thu Nov 21 06:46:02 EST 2019

As messages similar to this one are (more or less) common, how about an enhancement:

 If there is a login problem, the error message should clearly indicate that the problem might lie in the used service (a clear description of it should be presented, at least a useful support URL)

Regards,
David Balažic
Lead Engineer
www.comtrade.com