Buddy Issue

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Sun Sep 29 04:30:28 EDT 2019

Hi Kerry,

You'll be seeing all the other menu options greyed out if you're not
connected to any accounts.  Have you added any accounts to Pidgin?  If so,
in the Accounts->Modify Accounts screen, is the 'Enabled' column ticked?
If so, at the bottom of the buddy list, is the green Available selected
from the status dropdown menu?  Is there any error messages showing at the
bottom of the buddy list?

Cheers,
Eion