Problem with Ubuntu 20.04

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Mon Aug 3 17:04:47 EDT 2020

(please include the support mailing list, so that other people can help if
they know better, and so that others can find the information if they have
the same issue in the future)

Hi Todd,

Thanks for sending through the debug log :)

According to
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Projects/NSS/SSL_functions/sslerr.html
the "12279" error means "SSL_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED_VERSION" and "Peer using
unsupported version of security protocol.  On a client socket, this means
the remote server has attempted to negotiate the use of a version of SSL
that is not supported by the NSS library, probably an invalid version
number."

You might want to have a look at the NSS Preferences plugin (in
Tools->Plugins) to configure a higher maximum allowed version of TLS, or
compare the settings between the two machines.

Cheers,
Eion