trying to control font size...

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 15:17:43 EST 2020

I have installed pidgin on a debian stable (buster) system, and am finding it
impossible to match its looks on my older systems.

The principal annoyance is that text that I type is larger than I would like
it to be. And when I hit <ENTER> and the text moves to the upper panel, it
stays large -- one or two point sizes larger than the text from the person
with whom I am communicating.

How do I get all the text --
  mine in the panel where I type
  mine in the upper panel that shows the conversation
  his (in the upper panel that shows the conversation)
-- to all be the same size? And how do I control that size?

  Doc

--
Web:  http://enginehousebooks.com/drevans