trying to control font size...

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Wed Feb 19 15:50:48 EST 2020

Hi there,

You might want to try looking at the Pidgin GTK+ Theme Control plugin in
Tools->Plugins.  It'll let you set the style of text in the history (upper)
panel, as well as in the entry (lower) panel.  From what you've mentioned,
it sounds like you're adjusting the font size of what you're sending to the
other person, rather than just the display of 'unstyled' text (which is
what the plugin controls)

Cheers,
Eion