Migrating configuration across systems

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu May 7 15:29:59 EDT 2020

I have set up Pigdin on my Fedora30 system.  Worked well for
participating in the IETF jabber rooms during our Virtual IETF107 meeting.

Now I have to migrate all the settings to my new Fedora32 system.

I have copied my ~/.purple directory from the old to new system.

But when I start Pigdin, it says no accounts set up.  When I go into
Account Manager it shows no accounts.

But if I look at ~/.purple/accounts.xml, I see my account information.

How do I properly migrate my settings between systems?

thanks