SSL Connection failed

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Sat Jun 12 04:55:42 EDT 2021

Hi Jack,

You might get more info out of the Help->Debug Window as you reconnect.
(Although, when I try to connect to the lightwitch.org xmpp server from
here, I'm getting a certificate for aria-net.org instead of lightwitch.org
so not sure what's going on there.)

If you're able to attach any SSL or NSS/TLS errors then we can have a look
and try work out next steps (might be something that can be resolved by
configuring the Tools->Plugins->NSS Preferences  plugin)

Cheers,
Eion