SSL Connection failed

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Sat Jun 12 14:32:07 EDT 2021

Hi again,

Looking at the logs it's showing that you're being blocked from the server

(11:31:41) proxy: Error connecting to lightwitch.org:5222 (Connection timed
out.).

I can access their server ok from here.

You might have tripped some kind of anti spam protection or something like
that. You'll need to get in contact with the lightwitch.org server admins
and see if they're blocking your ip?

Cheers,
Eion