HELP

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Fri Oct 22 11:14:44 EDT 2021

On 22/10/2021 16:02, sequoyahcoem at yahoo.com wrote:
>   OK  a follow-up I have remembered the Password and can log into my Account on this computer but cannot login on the other 2 it shows this message - "incorrect username or password"  and won't allow me to log in now, what can I do to get it to allow me to log in?

You need to contact the provider of the service you are using.  Pidgin
is just a tool that passes the user and password on to the service
provider, and passes the provider's rejection back to you.  It doesn't
decide whether or not they are correct.

There isn't enough information for me to guess your service provider.