Big problem pls help

john davies john315789 at outlook.com
Tue Oct 26 10:32:25 EDT 2021

Hi, I have a big problem. It keeps disconnecting me. I use XMPP with an account at jabbim.com. I use a roaming internet from Three UK. I get this error: Lost connection with server: Remote host closed connection.

Every 3-5 minutes it disconnects me. The problem is that I even tried with other clients such a PSI and Miranda, etc. and it does the same. It disconnects me. What should it do?

As internet I use a hotspot on my phone with internet from Three. Is roaming because I am in another country.

Please help me!! Thanks