Problem building pidgin (talkatu)

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Sat Apr 23 18:21:57 EDT 2022

What branch are you on? Bitbucket removed mercurial support multiple years
ago.. Or more specifically, where did you clone pidgin from? The canonical
repository is at https://keep.imfreedom.org/pidgin/pidgin/ and the default
branch is up to date and pointing to the proper talkatu repository at
https://keep.imfreedom.org/talkatu/talkatu.

Thanks,

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>