Pidgin stuck at "connecting" after while Windows 11

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Tue Jun 14 04:14:41 EDT 2022

Hi Tomas,

I've had similar struggles with Win11 - probably an updated API for network
availability in there somewhere.  As a workaround, I've edited my Pidgin
shortcut to run  "pidgin.exe -f" which makes Pidgin ignore the
online/offline status that Windows is reporting.

Hope that helps you as much as it's helped me!

Cheers,
Eion