Fwd: Freezing for 2.1.0 tonight

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Thu Jul 12 11:21:35 EDT 2007

I am not sure why Sean didn't cc this list when he sent this
announcement.  That being said, from his post at
http://www.pidgin.im/~seanegan/blog/ui-changes.html it appears he may
postpone this release again.


----- Forwarded message from Sean Egan <seanegan at gmail.com> -----

Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:34:33 -0700
From: Sean Egan <seanegan at gmail.com>
To: devel Development <devel at pidgin.im>
Subject: Freezing for 2.1.0 tonight

We should freeze tonight for our 2.1.0 release, and--if enough issues
get resolved by Thursday---release then.

Please try to address any issues that require string changes sometime
today, if possible: especially patches.


Devel mailing list
Devel at pidgin.im

----- End forwarded message -----

More information about the Translators mailing list