Fwd: Freezing for 2.1.0 tonight

F Wolff friedel at translate.org.za
Fri Jul 13 03:51:20 EDT 2007

Op Donderdag 12-07-2007 om 11:21 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Luke
Schierer:
> I am not sure why Sean didn't cc this list when he sent this
> announcement.  That being said, from his post at
> http://www.pidgin.im/~seanegan/blog/ui-changes.html it appears he may
> postpone this release again.
>
> luke

Hi

I'm not sure I understand. Did we enter a string freeze Sunday, get
notified today for release yesterday (or next Thursday)? Sorry, perhaps
my English is a bit weak, but I'm struggling to understand :-)  Would
anybody mind explaining clearly when we have string freeze and when we
can start updating translations safely for 2.1.0 and when it has to be
in?

Thanks
Friedel