Please update your NSIS files

Shalom Craimer scraimer at gmail.com
Fri May 18 08:21:25 EDT 2007

No, choosing the language at install time only sets the *default* locale for
Pidgin.

However, if the users sets an environment variable, then he can change the
language after installation. By either setting LANGUAGE (for all GTK) or
PIDGINLANG (just for Pidgin) to the language code ("en", "de", "jp", etc.) -
the next time Pidgin runs, it will load the appropriate language.

[Note: that's for Windows. For Unix I think you need to set LANG or some
LC_* variables)]

-= Shalom

Am I correct in saying that Pidgin won't even run in your language on