turkish translations

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Fri May 18 23:14:03 EDT 2007

On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 06:07:17PM +0300, serdar soytetir wrote:
> Hello,
> I have translated pidgin 2.0.0 to Turkish(utf8).
> Anyone can add that file(1) to pidgin source?
>
> (1) http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/950
>
> Sincerely
> --
> Serdar Soytetir

While I can, I try not to end up with multiple competing translation
efforts.  As it appears their was a turkish translation update for
2.0.0, I'd appreciate it if you were to attempt to contact the existing
translator first, and see if [s]he is still active.  If you get no
responce, or if the existing translator requests help, note that in your
ticket.

luke