Please update your NSIS files

Bjoern Voigt bjoern at cs.tu-berlin.de
Fri May 18 05:55:43 EDT 2007

Hello!

I found that my German NSIS translation file
(pidgin-mtn/pidgin/win32/nsis/translations/german.nsh) was not
up-to-date for Pidgin 2.0.0 release.

3 new macros

        * GTK_WINDOWS_INCOMPATIBLE "Windows 95/98/Me are incompatible
          with GTK+ 2.8.0 or newer.  GTK+ ${GTK_INSTALL_VERSION} will
          not be installed.$\rIf you don't have GTK+ ${GTK_MIN_VERSION}
          or newer already installed, installation will now abort."
        * PIDGIN_PROMPT_CONTINUE_WITHOUT_UNINSTALL "Unable to uninstall
          the currently installed version of Pidgin. The new version
          will be installed without removing the currently installed
          version."
        * URI_HANDLERS_SECTION_TITLE "URI Handlers"

were added recently (007-03-16).

Only 4 translation files currently have these new strings included. So
please check your translation files.

My suggestion:

    Unfortunately "intltool" does not support the NSIS translation
    files. So it's difficult to find updates (new, changed strings) in
    english.nsh if you do not carefully watch the Monotone update log. I
    suggest, that the developers should announce changes to english.nsh
    here in this list.

Greetings,
Björn