Is anyone working on Khmer translation?

Soputtra San kenno at khmersite.net
Mon Oct 1 01:17:43 EDT 2007

Okay, I've started to do the translation now.

Yes, I did visit that page. I have a few more questions. Do I have to finish
all the translation before I could upload the .po file, or I could also
submit the partially translated one?

Also, how can I test the translation file? I don't know where to put the .po
file.

Thank you.