Lastlog and backlog

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at hut.fi
Mon Oct 1 09:57:07 EDT 2007

Richard Laager kirjoitti:
> * This brings up an interesting issue. Should the command strings be
> marked for translation so people in LANG=es can do /unirse instead
> of /join? I take it that since this has never come up before, it's
> probably best to leave the commands as-is?

I usually wish that everything could be translated as thoroughly as
possible, but command names aren't such. So I'd even suggest that the
strings would be combined somehow that the "/join" part isn't even in
the translatable string, but translation comment is enough too so that
even new people notice the command name isn't supposed to be translated.

-Timo