su translation

Peter Hjalmarsson xake at rymdraket.net
Tue Oct 9 05:43:51 EDT 2007

Maybe add a section on that page with tools avaible for translators like

"
You can edit the po-file in your favorite text editor.
There are also programs created to ease editing the po-files.
Here is a short list of some of the most common:
Poedit  (Linux/Windows/MacOS)
KBabel  (Linux)
"

And so on or something like that? That would make it easier for new
translators to find and choose a tool suitable for their needs.

//Peter