String frozen for 2.2.0

Martin Srebotnjak miles at filmsi.net
Mon Sep 10 14:59:56 EDT 2007

Sorry, I was not clear, maybe. It's not just the gender, it's also context
and then there are language specifics - Slovenian has 6 cases, mostly for
every one case the word changes (not like for English where the noun stays
the same, whatever you do with it), and we have singular, dual and plural,
plus the gender and there you go.

Since I don't know what noun is used and with what verb I am sure that
whatever you will put there automatically as %s, it will be just
grammatically wrong.

Lp, m.