trac accounts

Martin Srebotnjak miles at filmsi.net
Wed Sep 12 02:56:49 EDT 2007

Since this one refers to me (after I got a trac messagge that my account
doesnt exist anymore) I really dont know who deleted my account.
I had problems uploading the translation two days ago, the server said it
wwas overloaded. So I guess it is not the case that my username does not
exist  but there was problems uploading it. I will reload it again or open
another ticket.
If someone deleted my username then they should come forward why they did
so!

Lp, m.