Very small problem in French translation (TOC) And what is this error?

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sun Dec 28 22:53:33 EST 2008

Yeah, that error message isn't great.  "TOC" is an alternate protocol
that can be used to log into an AIM account.  It used to be supported
by old versions of Gaim, but we don't support it at all in Pidgin.  I
removed the mention of it in the error message.

I hadn't bothered to change the message because it had not been
triggered in years.  But for some strange reason the AIM servers
started prompting us for this hash code again.  But now that the
message is being shown to users again it makes sense to improve it.

-Mark