Very small problem in French translation (TOC) And what is this error?

Eric Boumaour zongo_fr at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 4 04:17:14 EST 2008

Hey,

BLD a écrit :
> 1) I noticed a very small problem in a French sentence. It should be
> "Vous risquez d'être déconnecté sous peu".
>
> As I can't find it in my Adium strings, I guess it's a Pidgin alert.

True. I'll fix that. It'll be in monotone during the next string freeze (if I
can make it, I missed the last one).

> 2) I don't understand what exactly means this alert. It's the first time
> I've this message and my connection to AIM looks to be OK.
> Can someone give me a hint?

Dunno. I got that message too yesterday. This message is quite old. IIRC it
was when the TOC plugin was still a bit in use (or the AIM one not stable
enough yet). I guess something changed server-side.

Thanks for the heads up,
   Éric