Shoddy/concise style in the German translation

Shalom Craimer scraimer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:45:13 EST 2008

You certainly got the right place - congratulations for finding it, since
not everyone manages to :-)

However, you'd be better served (in future) in sending any
corrections/suggestions in the German translation, to the current
translators:
Jochen Kemnade <jochenkemnade at web.de>
Bjorn Voigt <bjoern at cs.tu-berlin.de>
( I can't spell Bjorn's name right, since my keyboard doesn't have an umlaut
.. sorry )

I'm sure they have already received this e-mail, so there's no need to send
it to them again.
Have a nice day!

-= Shalom