Small problem in French translation (MSN error)

Eric Boumaour zongo_fr at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 4 18:55:06 EDT 2008

BLD a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> an user reported a small problem with a msn error message.
> http://trac.adiumx.com/ticket/9294
>
> I can't find it in the French translation of Adium; it's probably a
> libpurple problem.
>
> Please, take a look and let me know.

I looked at the ticket, it is about the translation of the following string:
"Message could not be sent because we were unable to establish a session with
the server. This is likely a server problem, try again in a few minutes:"

The corresponding string in fr.po looks good. I cannot see any extra
characters in the translation. It may have been fixed for the last or a
previous version.

   Éric