PIDGIN WINDOWS INSTALLER LANGUAGE

Ethan Blanton eblanton at cs.ohiou.edu
Sun Dec 6 12:41:54 EST 2009

Burak TUYSUZ spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Pidgin windows installer has a kurd or whatever language as an option.
> I would like to tell you that our language is Turkish and if you don't have
> the Turkish
> language translation of the installer I will be more than glad to do that.
> Just tell me how to do it...
>
> Until that time if you remove the kurdi thing it would be great. We can
> handle the English installer I guess.

If there is a Kurd translation, it is because someone wrote and
submitted it.  We will not remove it just because someone else does
not speak it.  I suspect, however, that this is not what you are
really asking for ... what is the problem, exactly?

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.