Website translation

F Wolff friedel at translate.org.za
Wed Mar 18 02:31:55 EDT 2009

Op Ma, 2009-02-23 om 20:10 +0200 skryf F Wolff:
> Hallo
>
> Is there any way we can start looking at translating the website of
> pidgin.im? It is a nice and clean website, and it would be nice to have
> the basic few pages on pidgin.im (probably not developer. and planet.).
>
> I'll be happy to translate the first few pages users will visit into
> Afrikaans.
>
> Keep well
> Friedel

Is anybody on the list familiar with how the website is created or
stored? Does it need work to make it translatable? I think having a
localised front page will be a nice improvement for users visiting that
don't speak English.

If somebody can point me to the sources, I'd like to have a look.

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: