Transalation for malayalam

Navaneeth navaneethkn at gmail.com
Wed May 27 22:40:48 EDT 2009

Thanks Friedel,

I have emailed the guy you specified. I am taking Malayalam for
translation. BTW, I am absolutely new to this stuff. So let me check
whether my understanding is right.

1 - I have to download "http://developer.pidgin.im/l10n/pidgin.pot"
2 - Provide Malayalam values on "msgstr" for each "msgid".
3 - Create a ticket and submit the file.

Is that right?

Thanks